About HealthQrdThe "Virtual clinic" allows individual insurance organizations and hospitals to print their own health cards for their beneficiary. These health cards are uniquely designed to hold medical data within a QR code imprinted on the card. Scanning the QR code provides secure access to insurers' health information online instantaneously. When seamlessly integrated with "Virtual clinic," healthQrds provide secure access of health information to insurance company agents, claim verifying doctors, hospitals, healthcare providers and other beneficiaries. The HealthQrd Printable identification document can be printed on a paper, cardboard, or any plastic surface. Features of these documents include:
1. Access to demographic data
2. Access to Medical Record data
3. Emergency access
Benefits of "Virtual Clinic" and the HealthQrd:
1. HealthQrd will integrate with online "Virtual Clinic".
2. HealthQrd provides Universal access to Insurance companies, TPA's Healthcare institutes.
3. HealthQrd helps keep track of all prescriptions and lab tests.
4. Users can update their own medical information using computer /Smart mobile phone.
5. When healthQrd is presented it provides immediate access to patient health information through secure online portal.
6. Enables legible and clear printed prescriptions can be given out while purchasing medicines.
7. HealthQrd ensures that medication errors are minimized.
8. Easier claim processing through a transparent process of health management
9. Access to remote online consultations where the doctor can view patient history along with his test results, through virtual clinic.
10.In case serious accidents the health information is accessed immediately which can save time on treatment.